JUL 22, 2018
DEC 2, 2018
Save the Date!
How we will promote your business and the show!
We've been producing successful pop-up shopping events for 12+ years
To promote the show we will be using the following marketing vehicles:
• Our established media property, StyleChicago.com
• Past ticket buyer lists
• Dedicated email blasts
• Social media
• Our social network (both online & off)
• StyleChicago.com weekly email newsletters
• Chicago Artisan Market website, email & social
• Press releases to 3rd party media and bloggers
We will print and distribute postcards and posters to participating artisans, partners, hotels and neighborhood businesses. We will also be inviting local media, bloggers and influencers to attend the event.
Our favorite way of promoting our events is by showcasing our vendors – on all our media properties!
We carefully pick each artist we work with, knowing that our event success depends on it.
Please note the following:
• We will publish & promote artisan profiles for every vendor on StyleChicago.com
• All vendor profiles will be accessible from the Chicago Artisan Market website.
• We will support each artisan profile using social media.
• We will periodically include promotion of our artisans in our StyleChicago.com weekly email newsletter, as well as event emails from Chicago Artisan Market.
That means extra advertising for you – at no additional cost!
Morgan Manufacturing was built before the Great Chicago Fire. The event space for the Chicago Artisan Market has been completely renovated and includes a total of 32,000 square feet. The venue benefits from large windows, skylights and soaring ceiling heights. (The large bathrooms are hotel quality.) The venue is conveniently located near the I-90/94 and I-290 expressways, 2-3 blocks southwest of the CTA’s Blue Line and 2-3 blocks north of the Morgan St. stop of the CTA’s Green and Pink Lines. Bus service from the Loop is also convenient. The venue has a surface parking lot out front and multiple entrances for short-term load-in and load-out.