The Venues for our City Markets
Morgan MFG - 401 N. Morgan St., Chicago
Morgan Manufacturing was built before the Great Chicago Fire. The building that houses the Chicago Artisan Market® has been completely renovated and totals ~32,000 square feet. The venue benefits from tall windows, 5 large skylights, beautiful brick walls, luxurious bathrooms and soaring ceiling heights.
Getting to the event by Car / Public Transit
- Morgan Manufacturing has ~30 parking spots onsite in front of the building, subject to availability. There is a limited amount of free street parking (subject to availability) south and west of the venue.
- Metered street parking is located on Grand Ave. (to the north) and Washington Blvd. (to the south).
- We recommend the SpotHero parking app and website for on-demand parking at the lowest price or for information.
Morgan Manufacturing is located near:
- I-90/94 and I-290 expressways
- 4-5 blocks directly north of the “Morgan St. stop” of the CTA Green & Pink Lines
- View Rail (“L”) Chicago Transit Map
- 2 blocks south & 4 blocks west of CTA Blue Line (Grand Ave.)
- Divvy bike stations nearby in Fulton Market
- Bus service from the Loop is available
Artifact Events Bldg. - 4325 N. Ravenswood, Chicago
The Artifact Events Bldg. & Courtyard is a beautiful backdrop for an artisan market located in Chicago’s Historic Ravenswood neighborhood. Ravenswood is located on the “North Side” of the city of Chicago, Illinois. It is mostly situated in the Lincoln Square community area, with the portion east of Ravenswood Avenue and the Chicago & Northwestern/Union Pacific North Line railroad tracks being situated in the Uptown community area.
Ravenswood was founded in 1868 as an exclusive commuter suburb by a group of real-estate speculators. These speculators formed the Ravenswood Land Company and purchased 194 acres of farmland and woods eight miles north of Chicago. The woods supported a population of ravens. Ravenswood is known for its courtyard-style residential buildings.
Our event space in Ravenswood is a unique combination of exposed brick walls, wood floors, high ceilings, an open atrium, and both natural & supplemental lighting. The bonus is a treasure trove of architectural artifacts that give the place its distinctive feel. While the market is mostly INDOORS, the indoor space also opens to a “The Courtyard” outside (a popular wedding spot featuring 6 Roman columns) with more vendors and picturesque outdoor seating.
Getting to the event by Car/Public Transit
- Free Street Parking: Free street parking along both the northbound (1-way north) & southbound (1-way south) sides of Ravenswood Avenue.
- East of the METRA tracks, Ravenswood Ave. runs 1-way north.
- West of the METRA tracks, Ravenswood Ave. runs 1-way south.
- There is metered street parking along Montrose Ave.
Artifact Events is located:
- East of I-90/94 and West of N. Lake Shore Dr.
- East of Lincoln Ave. & West of N. Clark St.
- Around the corner from the Montrose “L” Stop of the CTA Brown Line
- Walking distance from the Ravenswood stop of METRA’s Union Pacific – North line (~13 minutes from Ogilvie Transportation Center, ~10 minutes from Evanston and 15-30 minutes from Wilmette, Kenilworth, Winnetka, Glencoe, Highland Park & Lake Forest)
- Bus service from the Loop