Rustic Wooden Door Sign & Hanger – DIY Workshop
Join DIY expert Lucy Schmidt at the Chicago Artisan Market on Sunday, July 21, 2019 and create a cute rustic wooden door sign to hang on your door or patio.
Class Times: 10:30am-12:00pm
Where: Chicago Artisan Market at Morgan MFG – 401 N. Morgan St., Chicago, IL 60642
What to Expect from this DIY Rustic Wooden Sign Workshop:
- The 15″ wide board will come pre-stained in Jacobean stain all ready for you to customize.
- At the DIY workshop, you will choose one of the following chalk paint colors to apply on the background of your sign to give it a rustic and distressed look: Black, White, Ivory, Grey or Hazelnut.
- You’ll learn how to transfer a vinyl stencil on your board with 6 different words to choose from.
- Over two dozen stenciling paint shades will be available for the wording.
- Each sign includes thick twine for hanging and a pre-made bow (in 1 of 5 colors) to adorn your project.
The workshop will run ~1.5 hours.
This class fee includes complimentary General Admission to the Chicago Artisan Market from 10am-4pm on Sunday, July 21, 2019.
Please select the following below:
- Color of Burlap Ribbon for Bow (Red, Tan, Green, Grey, Black)
- Preferred Word (e.g. Welcome, Hi, Hello, Hola, Hey, Home)
Out of stock