Oak Brook Artisan Market – $100 Deposit for Sat & Sun, May 18-19, 2019
This is a $100 deposit for the Oak Brook Artisan Market on Saturday & Sunday, May 18-19, 2019.
The remaining $225 is due on or before Mar 18, 2019 (~60 days before the event).
Vendor Space Details:
- Tent spaces are 10? x 10?.
- Exhibitors must have a commercial-grade white tent.
- Each tent leg must be secured by 40 lbs. or more of weights (more if high winds expected).
- Exhibitors cannot stake tents into the ground. (Spaces are on cement, stone gravel or turf grass – which would be damaged by stakes.)
- If you request a corner location, you must either have the corner wall open or use the outside wall to display their work.
- This is a dolly-in show. Porters are available for a fee by appointment in 15-to-30 minute increments.
- Parking is free at the shopping center. However, you cannot drive a car all the way to your booth space.
- Please call or email us with any special requests at (312) 461-9500 or email@example.com.
- Oakbrook Center provides overnight security.
Market is Open to Public ? Free Admission
- Saturday | 10:00 AM ? 6:00 PM
- Sunday | 11:00 AM ? 6:00 PM
- Friday Night ? 9:00 PM to 10:30 PM (by appointment only)
- Saturday AM ? 6:00 AM to 9:00 AM
Parking is free for both shoppers and vendors.
- All foods must be made from a commercial, permitted space.
- Temporary Food Permit is?REQUIRED if handling open food (TCS or non-TCS) or selling packaged, TCS foods-such as ice cream.
- A permit is NOT required to sell closed food products that don?t require refrigeration. (e.g. chips, prepackaged candy).
Each vendor handling open food would need to submit an application electronically and pay the permit fee(s) directly to the DuPage County Health Department using the links below.
For specific questions? related to you individual circumstances — please contact:
Carrie Rannaoja at the?DuPage County Health Department
Phone: (630) 221-6113
1 oz. samples of liquor are allowed with appropriate licence(s) from the Village of Oak Brook. Link to Liquor Licence Application
You may also sell closed bottles of wine, beer or spirits (for the purpose of the consumer taking home) with appropriate licensing.
However, no wine, beer or spirits can be sold for immediate consumption.
Out of stock