Farmhouse Style Wood Sign – DIY Workshop
Join DIY expert Lucy Schmidt at the Chicago Artisan Market on Sunday, July 21, 2019 and create a Farmhouse Style Wood Sign.
Class Time: 2:30pm to 4:00pm
Where: Chicago Artisan Market at Morgan MFG – 401 N. Morgan St., Chicago, IL 60642
What to Expect from this DIY Workshop:
- Learn how easy it is to work with chalk paint to give your board a distressed look.
- Each board measures 12″x 16″ and comes pre-stained in Jacobean stain and ready for your to customize.
- Materials provided Include two strands of twine to wrap around and tie.
- At the workshop you may choose from the following chalk paint shades for the background: black, white, grey, ivory or hazelnut.
- The wording is a stencil – so you don’t need to be an artist!
- Learn how to transfer the stencil onto the board & then choose a color for your font – with over two dozen paint shades to choose from.
Workshop duration: 1.5 hours
This class fee includes complimentary General Admission to the Chicago Artisan Market from 10am-4pm on Sunday, July 21, 2019.
Out of stock