DIY Class Space
Chicago Artisan Market showcases 100+ top artisans from Chicago and throughout the Midwest spanning the categories of Food, Fashion, Home Goods + Art. Held quarterly, our Market attracts between 1,500 and 2,000 shoppers.
Market Date: March 8, 2020
How it works:
* We pre-market your DIY class offerings at least 30 days in advance and ask you to do the same.
* We pre-book students online from the Chicago Artisan Market website.
* DIY class students pay in advance so we can both plan ahead.
* As the DIY instructor, you pay $150 to reserve a space.
* We retain ~$5 of the DIY class fee, and all other class fees collected go to the DIY instructor.
* The instructor keeps 100% of fees collected via their own pre-sales efforts via dabble or thier own web properties.
* The instructor keeps 100% of fees collected the day of the event.
Instructor is paid the day of the event.
* Leading up to the event, we share the names of enrolled students.
* We provide chairs, advertising and a 10′ x 15′ space to prepare the DIY.
* DIY teacher will provide all materials and tables to complete the project.
Out of stock