10′ x 6′ Space – Sat & Sun, Nov 25-26, 2023
This is a curated market. Vendor spaces are by invitation only.
Location: 4325 N Ravenswood Ave, Chicago, IL (Artifact Events Bldg.)
Space size is 10′ wide x 6′ deep.
- All merchandise, tables, chairs, fixtures, sampling & vendor staff must fit “within the footprint” of this space.
- These spaces typically have a vendor to the immediate left and right.
- Vendors are not permitted to “sample” outside their space. (Same goes for signage & cards.)
- Vertical merchandising (e.g. vertical rack, dress form, hat rack, etc.) is allowed with this space type. Vendors are responsible for any damage to venue property (i.e, if you drill a hole in the wall — you will be fined whatever fee the venue imposes).
- This space does not include a table or fixtures. We mark the 4 corners of the space on the floor. However, we do rent tables & chairs (in advance only) for this space type via the “Add-on” options on this order form.
- These spaces tend to be in front of a brick wall or window. If you plan on bringing anything that might partially block sight lines (e.g. side walls) to a neighboring space or window, please indicate below so we can plan accordingly.
WiFi Internet at this venue is unreliable.
Please bring your own source of WiFi if you can’t process transactions via Square & your regular cellular data plan.
Food Vendors / Insurance: Food vendors providing samples will be required to provide a certificate of insurance naming Chicago Artisan Market, INV Marketing Group, LLC and various Artifact Events entities as additional insured. Details regarding COI can be found here
City of Chicago Pop-Up User License rules – City of Chicago Rules
Out of stock