Scroll Down to Apply to Teach DIY Classes
Chicago Artisan Market showcases 100+ top artisans from Chicago and throughout the Midwest. Our curated market spans the categories of Food, Fashion, Home Goods + Art. Held quarterly, each market attracts between 1,500 and 2,000 shoppers.
Market Dates: March 8, 2020 | May 17, 2020 | October 18, 2020 | November 29, 2020
In addition to shopping with our artisans, market attendees are welcome to enjoy DIY classes taught by our expert artisan-instructors.
How DIY Classes work?
* We pre-market your DIY class offerings at least 30 to 60 days in advance and ask you to do the same.
* We pre-book students online from the Chicago Artisan Market website.
* DIY class students pay in advance – so we can both plan ahead.
* As the DIY instructor, you pay a reduced rate of $150 to reserve a 10′ x 15′ space.
* We retain just ~$5 of the DIY class fee to cover our set-up and transaction costs. All other class fees collected go to the DIY instructor.
Each instructor is paid the day of the event.
* Leading up to the event, we share names and numbers of enrolled students.
* We provide chairs, advertising and a 10′ x 15′ space to prepare the DIY.
* DIY teacher will provide all materials, tables & also market the DIY project.
What do you get?
* Direct revenue opportunity with minimal cost.
* Pre-event marketing of your business & DIY class(es).
* Additional exposure at the market.
What do we get?
* We welcome another Artisan to join our community and help expand our reach. We make you a partner in promoting the market & your class.
* We give our guests a unique experience — and one more reason to come out to support Chicago’s finest artisans and independently owned businesses.
You can email us or call us at (312) 461-9500 (Lynna) or (312) 461-9400 (Jonathan).
Please enter details about each class you would like to teach or lead. (The market is open from 10am to 4pm.) Please enter a separate form for each class you would like to teach. (If you are teaching the same class more than once, there is no need to fill out the form twice — just make sure to let us know the different class times). We will use the information and images you provide to help us promote your DIY Class.