Scroll Down to Apply to Teach DIY Classes
Next Market Dates: | Sun , Oct 16, 2022 | Sun, Dec 11, 2022
In addition to shopping with our artisans, market attendees are welcome to enjoy DIY classes taught by our artisan-instructors.
How DIY Classes work?
* We pre-market your DIY class offerings at least 3-4 weeks in advance and require you to do the same. (We set-up separate order page for your referrals so you get credit. 🙂
* We pre-book all students online from the Chicago Artisan Market website.
* DIY class students pay in advance – so we can both plan ahead.
* As the DIY instructor, you pay a reduced rate of $150 to reserve a larger 10′ x 15′ space.
* We retain ~$10 of the DIY class fee to cover our set-up, marketing and transaction costs. All other class fees collected go to the DIY instructor.
* The DIY instructor may also sell classes directly and keep 100% of fees collected (must sell at the same price as advertised).
Each instructor is paid the day of the event.
* Leading up to the event, we share names and numbers of enrolled students.
* We provide chairs, advertising and a 10′ x 15′ space to prepare the DIY.
* DIY teacher will provide all materials, tables & also market the DIY project.
What do you get?
* Direct revenue opportunity with minimal cost.
* Pre-event marketing of your business & DIY class(es).
* Additional exposure at the market.
What do we get?
* We welcome another Artisan to join our community and help expand our reach. We make you a partner in promoting the market & your class.
* We give our guests a unique experience — and one more reason to come out to support Chicago’s finest artisans and independently owned businesses.
Email us or call us at (312) 461-9500 (Lynna) or (312) 461-9400 (Jonathan) with any questions.
Please enter details about each class you would like to teach or lead. (The market is open from 10am to 4pm.) Please enter a separate form for each class you would like to teach. (If you are teaching the same class more than once, there is no need to fill out the form twice — just make sure to let us know the different class times). We will use the information and images you provide to help us promote your DIY Class.