Join StyleChicago.com aboard Chicago’s most luxurious cruise ship for our 8th annual “Cruise in Style” – an unforgettable evening including dinner, cocktails, wines, desserts, DJ & dancing, and amazing city views from Lake Michigan.
We have a limited number of boarding passes for this event so don’t miss out. Order now – so you’re not left waving from the dock!
Date: Thursday, July 14, 2022 (It’s Bastille Day)
Time: Boarding: 6:00-6:45 PM, Cruise from 7:00-9:30 PM
Location: Navy Pier – 600 E. Grand Ave., Chicago, IL 60611 (Odyssey Dock)
Ticket Cost: $85.00 through June 28, 2022 (or while they last)
Photo directly above from our StyleChicago.com Cruise in Style from 2019.
Ticket includes complimentary:
• Dinner & Desserts (Chef’s Signature Stations)
• French wines by Château Gaby & Auguste Rosé
• Signature cocktails
• DJ & Dancing
• Indoor/Outdoor access including top deck
• Amazing city views from Lake Michigan
Dinner (Chef’s Signature Stations*)
• Caesar Salad: Romaine Lettuce | Aged Reggiano Parmesan Cheese | Herb Crouton | Traditional Caesar Dressing
• Kale Quinoa Salad: (G*) (VG) (V) – Quinoa | Roasted Red Pepper | Spinach | Lemon Oregano Vinaigrette
• Green Goddess Pasta Salad: (V) – Sweet Peas | White Beans | Scallions
• Italian Station: Chicken Vesuvio with Roasted Potatoes | Roasted Vegetable Farfalle | Pasta Al Forno
• Coastal Station: (G*) – Coriander Salmon with Lemon Beurre Blanc, Root Vegetable Fricassee, Kale and Quinoa Salad
• Chef’s Carving Station: (G*) – Hand carved Strip Loin, USDA Choice | Garlic Mashed Potatoes | Bordelaise Sauce | Horseradish Crème
• Signature Dessert Bar: (V) – Cakes | Brownies | Seasonal Fruit
(N) Contains Nuts (VG) Vegan (V) Vegetarian (G*) *Although the kitchen makes every
effort to prepare items denoted with a G* as gluten free, our kitchen is not gluten free, and there is always a small risk of cross contamination.
* Based on our previous menu – substitutions are possible based on seasonal ingredients.
Cruise in Style is great for a group outing, girls’ night out, solo sailors, or the perfect date on Lake Michigan.
Guests must be 21 years of age or older.
Parking: Parking is available at Navy Pier at their then current parking rates. Parking info at Navy Pier itself. For lower prices on parking (typically a few blocks away), we recommend the SpotHero app & website for on-demand parking rates near Navy Pier.
The Odyssey dock is close to the “Riva restaurant turnaround” at Navy Pier.
Photos above from past years of StyleChicago.com’s Cruise in Style aboard the Odyssey
About Odyssey Cruises:
Odyssey Cruises is an industry leader in exceptional dining cruises and high-value group experiences. Sailing from Navy Pier, the Odyssey offers spectacular skyline views of Chicago and Lake Michigan. A $2 million renovation of the Odyssey included: chic-new interiors, fresh Chef menus, lighted dance floor, and chic rooftop lounge furniture.