Chicago * Oak Brook * Naperville * North Shore
Vendor Application - 2024
How this works / Instructions:
We don’t charge a fee for your application. However, we do ask you to take a few minutes to read the instructions below — before completing the application form.
- We produce markets in multiple locations. Each location has different pricing, space sizes and rules. View info regarding our different markets
- Our City markets are indoors, while our Suburban markets are outdoors.
- If you are accepted, you will be sent an email with a link to pay. We do not hold any spaces until payment is made.
- If you have not heard from us regarding your application, please check our Application Status Page to see where we are in the application review process. We typically fill up our markets 60 to 90 days before each market. Our Application Status Page will typically let you know if certain categories or space types are full.
- The Application Status Page can be found under the Vendor Tab from any page on our website.
- Please add the following emails to your safe senders list jjsmith [at] stylechicago.com and lsmith [at] stylechicago.com
Quick Links to Info
Each one of our Chicago area artisan markets are carefully curated to ensure a high-quality experience for shoppers & vendors alike.
We do not charge an initial application fee. Each artisan’s work will be evaluated based on quality, authenticity, originality, marketability and overall balance of other artisans accepted within your category.
Spaces are only guaranteed once payment is received. For most of our 2024 dates, we will start accepting vendors 90 to 120 days before each market. Each category has a limited number of vendor spots which do sell out. We do not issue all acceptances simultaneously on a single date for each market. Categories such as candles, jewelry, soaps and natural skincare tend to sell out earlier than other categories.
Vendors can reserve their space with a $100 deposit until ~60 days before each market. Vendor fees must be paid in full 60 days before each market to guarantee your space.
Deposits are non-refundable. We offer deposits to help vendors plan ahead & manage cash flow. However, we do consider deposits to be a firm commitment, because they are so time-consuming for us to administer. (If we find we have to follow-up with vendors for late 2nd payments, we reserve the right to stop offering deposits.)