The Chicago Artisan Market features the best of Chicago in food, fashion, home goods and art.
Our vendors are small businesses run by people who carry on the City’s rich history as a “city that works.” The sheer ingenuity and passion that goes into making their products is a cause for celebration, so we created a market to do just that!
We are dedicated to our mission of supporting independently owned businesses.
There are strong economic reasons why communities should support local artisans and independent, small businesses.
• They hire local.
• They pay taxes locally that fund our schools, parks, public safety and infrastructure.
• They grow faster than big companies.
• They enrich our culture.
• They are the soul of our neighborhoods.
More than two-thirds of the small businesses we work with are women-owned or minority-owned.
We’ve all read too many stories about “large” companies that receives tax subsidies to relocate to or stay in Chicago/Illinois – only to lay off employees a few years later. As the comedian Chris Rock exclaims repeatedly in one of our son’s favorite movie scenes: “That ain’t right!”
Join us for Chicago Artisan Market, and celebrate the fact that nearly every successful business starts small.
Who produces the Chicago Artisan Market?
Chicago Artisan Market is produced by INV Marketing Group, a Chicago-based company.
We have worked with small-business owners and independent artisans for nearly 15 years.
- We are the team behind the StyleChicago.com media property and StyleChicago.com signature events.
- Over the last 12+ years we have produced over 70 successful pop-up shopping events.
- We have produced large-scale pop-up shopping events (FashionChicago) and runway shows (StyleChicago.com’s The Art of Fashion) at venues like Millennium Park and Union Station – with as many as 15,000 shoppers over a single weekend.
- We also produce signature events at more intimate venues (i.e. 300-500 guests) including W Chicago – City Center, Sofitel Chicago Magnificent Mile, W Chicago Lakeshore, the Museum of Broadcast Communications, Nacional 27 and The Drake – Oak Brook.
We have produced over 70 successful pop-up shopping events.
What are some common themes in all our events?
- We offer affordable exhibit space and selling opportunities for independent, small businesses.
- Nearly 70% of our exhibitors are women-owned.
- Nearly one-fourth of our exhibitors tend to be minority-owned businesses.
- Our guests / shoppers have a reputation for being the nicest, most positive people who are generously supportive of small businesses!
We are beyond excited to bring you the Chicago Artisan Market.
Our mission is to create and sustain a community marketplace which supports local artisans and small businesses. We value working with people and businesses that run on passion, hard work and dedication. Our events are successful because we work with great people.
We launched INV Marketing Group in 2004 with the goal of helping people find the best local businesses and events. Along the way, we’ve created events that we would want to attend ourselves.
Although we cannot accept everyone who applies, we appreciate the opportunity to grow our community. If we’ve worked together in the past, just email us to get the process started.
If you have not worked with us in the past, please apply here. It’s free to apply, and our table/booth fees are reasonable if you are approved.
We’d love to get to know you!
Jonathan & Lynna